ONEONTA, N.Y. - The SUNY Geneseo men's soccer team dropped a State Unviersity of New York Athletic Conference (SUNYAC) tilt, falling to host sixth-ranked Oneonta, 5-0, on Saturday afternoon.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Oneonta jumped out in front in the third minute, finishing a header off a rebound to go ahead, 1-0.
- The Red Dragons added another goal in the closing minutes of the first half to take a 2-0 lead into the break.
- Oneonta tallied three second-half goals to extend their lead and close out the Knights.
- First-year goalkeeper Will Price made two saves while senior goalkeeper Liam Dole made four saves in the final 25 minutes of play.
- Geneseo tallied nine shots, as first-year forward Owen Frank registered the Knights' only shot on goal.
Geneseo will host Nazareth in its final non-conference game of the season on Tuesday, Oct. 22 at 7:00 p.m.